Color and Moods
Colors directly effect the moods of the persons. Each and every color is related to a different mood of human sensation.
- Red is a vibrant, passionate color. It is the color of blood and symbolizes fire, war, boldness, risk and warmth.
- Pink is a romantic color but may prove to be shocking sometimes.
- Orange is a joyful, exciting color which stimulates appetite.
- Yellow is a sunny and happy color but may represent ego or can be argumentative.
- Green is harmonious and balanced. It symbolizes nature.
- Blue is a calming and sleep inducing.